Monday, June 23, 2008

I am never this ambitious!

Seriously, I rarely combine two challenges when I am making cards. This one combines three challenges. It was mostly by accident.

A few days ago, I took out the coffee stamp as one idea of what I might do for the No Time To Stamp? challenge. I left it on my desk and worked on some other projects and ideas that I had going on. So then I started working on the Gina K. June Release Challenge #1. I found two patterned papers for the challenge that I like together and picked up the coffee image to use on the card. (But, oops, I didn't read the challenge carefully and the lower dp should have been worked into the stamped image.) Finally, it came time to color in my image and I remembered today challenge on SCS to "hit the bottle". So there it sits, a triple, if you will!

Here are the supplies that I used to make this card.
Paper: Whisper White, Mellow Moss?, PC Slab V dp, Pool Party dp
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Soft Sky, Mellow Moss
Stamps: Three For You, Coffee Image by Papersalon
Accessories/Tools: French Blue Grosgrain, SAMJ, 1 3/8" circle punch, Scallop punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Aquapainter

All products are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.

No comments: