Sunday, August 3, 2008

Verve Dreams Sketch 1

Sorry if I left any one you hanging! I posted the picture and then never got back to the details. Anyway, I got my new SU colors and had to play with them.

Verve is having a lot of fun for the next week of so, with their Anniversary celebration. I used this sketch from the first day of the celebration!

So back to the details about my card. I embossed the three flower grouping from Live Your Dream on the solid Pirouette Pink piece with clear ep (a little reminder from Kristina brought this to my mind). I used the rock and roll technique on the butterflies and sort of on the flowers. Okay, well not really! I inked the flowers up with Pirouette Pink and then used the corner of my Kiwi Kiss stampin' pad to ink over the leaves and stems. I squished the Red Riding Hood pad to get ink in the lid and then used a blender pen to apply that red to the edges of the pink flower. I also sponged Pirouette Pink around the edge of the image panel. I like the effect!

Everything else is self explanatory!

Paper: Pirouette Pink, Red Riding Hood, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Bella DSP
Ink: Pirouette Pink, Red Riding Hood, Kiwi Kiss, Versamark, Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Live Your Dream
Accessories: Light Pink sheer Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Two-way Glue Pen
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Heat Tool, Stamping Sponge

2 comments:

~Denise Lynn~ said...

This is just lovely! Gorgeous colors and images. So soft and pretty. Thanks for playing along with the challenge. :)

LeAnne said...

Found you through Tammy's blog--this card is so soft & pretty! Very nice!
LeAnne