Thursday, September 25, 2008

What about your "kraft"?

I "krafted" this little 4x4 card for Verve's September project parade titled "Gettin' Krafty". It's a pretty straight forward card. I tried to use Beate's Weekend sketch, but I just couldn't work it in this time. I also tried to use River Rock as a natural color, but I just couldn't make it work with the Kraft. So I took inspiration from Laurie Schmidlin's post and used my Spring Flowers dp.

I have had this stamp forever and ever and never used it. I wanted to use it. So, I finally left it on my desk to remember it and this challenge came along. Voila!

Here are the details for this card:

Stamps: Picasso Quote from Inkadinkado
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Spring Flowers dp
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Craft White
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Twine from a Target tealight gift set, MM distressing tool, glue dot

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see your inchies.

Niki M