Thursday, October 30, 2008

For Shane

My daycare provider's husband in back from Iraq and about to fly in for North Carolina. When I found the fancy napkin at work, I decided to try the paper napkin transfer technique. It's patriotic theme fits perfectly with my need for a card to thank Shane for his service to our country.

See SCS TLC192 for a description of the technique. The only other details about what I did have to do with the stars. I cut out the stars from the napkin to use as embellishments.









Here are the rest of the details:

Stamps: Sentiments O'Simple by Unity Stamp Company.
Paper: Sahara Sand, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Decorative napkin, freezer paper, iron, stencil, stampin' dimensionals
Techniques: Paper Napkin Transfer

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: