Sunday, October 12, 2008

Christmas in October?

I wasn't sure how well I would like the Changito images. I mean they look totally cute when other people use them, but I wasn't sure if I could pull it off! So I tried and I like it! I also didn't really think that I would be one to be making Christmas cards out of season, but I liked that too! Maybe I should work on a few Christmas cards all year long?

Okay, this was about a challenge from Stamper's Dream. The challenge was to use glitter on a card. This wasn't too hard. I like glitter and have been using it quite a bit lately. I have to glitter up another card really soon! Stamper's Dream sells this little guy too! I used Julee Tilman's mojo sketch #55 this time around. It worked with the image I wanted to put on the main panel.

Here are the details:

Stamps: Changito Santa by Stampendous, Short & Sweet
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Ski Slope dp
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Gold Sharpie
Accessories: Two way glue pen, DD, stampin' dimensionals, black brads, aqua painter

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So cute! Love your little card.