Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do you know about Unity?

This is a fun-loving company with great stamps!!! Check them out - tomorrow is Hip Hop Thursday (oh wait, today is Hip Hop Thursday). I used the Unity Challenge Wednesday sketch to map out this card. Then I inked up a couple of my new Unity stamps (Tiny Trinity and Distressed Dot background) and followed Kristina Werner's lead for colors. Unfortunately, I was taking the picture after dark and you can't clearly see the color of the Kiwi Kiss ribbon on the chocolate layer. Oh well, at least I know that it is there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your card this week! :)

Laura Williams said...

Hey chicky!! This is a cute card, and guess what!? CONGRATULATIONS, you won one of the cards from my blog giveaway for Hip Hop Thursday! Email me at tomatoL at aol dot com, with your address and i will mail out your card! :)