Saturday, October 4, 2008

Featuring Humble Bloom.....

The featured stamper for WCMD is Sherry and you can see her gallery here. I picked this card to case as it was simple and sweet. The whole process went pretty smoothly after I decided on the image that I wanted to use. I chose some flowers from a Unity Stamp Company set called Humble Bloom. I won this set two weeks ago during Hip Hop Thursday!

I recently had a card party where I used this color combination and my bucket of supplies was just sitting by my side. I scooped it up and went to it! This is what I came up with.

Maybe the only thing I did that wasn't obvious was using the regal rose marker to make the dots on the flowers.

Here are the specifics for this card:

Stamps: Short & Sweet, Humble Bloom by Unity
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Apricot Appeal DSP
Ink: Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Regal Rose
Accessories: Vanilla ribbon, Scallop Edge punch, Scallop punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, paper piercing tool, stampin' dimensionals, blender pen
Techniques: paper piercing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: