Saturday, October 4, 2008

Killing three birds with one stone...I mean card!

Happy WCMD! Challenges overflow today, so I thought I had better combine some of them! I worked three challenges into this one. The OCC challenge Bling on the BLING (or did they mean BRING on the BLING) calls for anything shiny. I used silver card stock, Dazzling Diamonds, rhinestones and a sentiment with Bling in its title. Gina K. Designs had a release party Thursday night and Challenge #2 asked for a project with red, white and another color. I used red, white and silver. The third challenge is a sketch challenge from the SCS WCMD festivities. AJ's sketch is here.

Here are the details:

Stamps: Have a Diva Day (Unity)
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Silver, Real Red DSP
Ink: Real Red, Silver Sharpie
Accessories: Sheer Red ribbon, wired silver ribbon (both from JoAnn's), Dazzling Diamonds, two way glue pen, me & my big idea rhinestone singles, glue dots

In case it is hard to tell, I edged the white and red layers of the main image with the silver sharpie!

As always, all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted (you know, like the Unity stamps!).

No comments: