Saturday, October 4, 2008

Tree of Hope

This is the card that I created for the TREE-mendous challenge on SCS for WCMD. I knew that I wanted to use this tree today. It's an amazing image. My color choices were based on the gloom outside today. It's just pouring. So then the only sentiment that worked really well was "hope".

I started by stamping my tree in Versamark ink and them embossing with some clear ep! Then I sponged color from the center out. I feel like I need more sponging practice, but it is what it is! The end result has a camouflage feel to it!

Here are the details:

Stamps: With Gratitude, Growing in Unity tree, by Unity!
Paper: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Versamark
Accessories: Clear ep, heat tool, stampin' sponges, mellow moss taffeta ribbon
Techniques: embossing, sponging

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: