Monday, October 6, 2008

WCMD Inspiration challenge

Okay, this is the kind of challenge that I rarely do because they are soooo wide open, I cannot ever decide where to go with the inspiration piece. This time around I was motivated to make all 7 challenge cards for WCMD, so I just buckled and did it!

I like it!

This wasn't hard and it turned out pretty. The masking took a little patience, but with good scissors it wasn't so terrible! I scored the four lines to create the rectangle in the middle. Then I stamped, masked, stamped, masked, stamped, masked and sponged. Got it?

Here are the details for the card:

Stamps: Hugs & Wishes, Tiny Trinity by Unity Stamp Co.
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: River Rock, Basic Brown, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Scoring blade, Chocolate grosgrain ribbon, mini glue dots, post-its, blender pen, stampin' sponges
Techniques: masking, scoring, sponging

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: