Thursday, November 6, 2008

Another Unity Card and Another Unity Case

Jennifer Buck is one of my stamping idols! This card of hers got me hooked! I had read her blog faithfully ever since! So it was a no-brainer when I read about the Limited Supply Challenge 192 to use stamps in disguise, that I recalled this card Ms. Buck made. Well, I would show you, but it is nowhere to be found. My guess is that it has been removed for publication! Go figure!

The only little how-to is the ribbon. I used my craft knife to cut a tiny little slit in the white layer to thread my ribbon through. Then I tied a knot and moved the knot down to cover the slit. Here are the rest of the details for this card:

Stamps: Tiny Trinity, Sentiments o'Simple
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Real Red marker, Old Olive marker
Accessories: craft knife, scallop edge punch, Red offray ribbon

All products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

2 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

FAbulous! Love your little Christmas balls!! Jennifer is so inspiring!

The Sonboul's said...

how very pretty. I love how you used the ribbon