Thursday, November 6, 2008

JOY votive candle holder

I created this votive candle holder for the SCS Color Challenge 191 to use Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink and Riding Hood Red. I wanted my main focus to be the snowflakes, so I embossed them in white! Before I did that, I stamped the multicolor pattern on the opposite side of the vellum. I wrapped my vellum around my votive holder and secured it with mini glue dots (because I couldn't find my hot glue gun!). Finally, I tied a thin pink ribbon around the top and stressed out over the bow!






Stamps: Distressed Dot Background, Joyous Snowfall by Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Vellum
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Craft White
Accessories: clear ep, heat tool, pink ribbon, mini glue dots
Techniques: embossing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: