Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just like Becca

I created this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge 91 on SCS. Here the card that I cased. I chose it because I liked the colors and the tree image that she used! I found some similarly colored dp in my stash and (lucky me) it matched some of the In Colors from SU!

This wasn't a very technical card. Pretty easy really. The only thing to note is that I colored the heart on the tree trunk with my white gel pen and then added dots around the edge of the Baja Breeze layer.

Otherwise, here are the details:

Stamps: Dream Tree, Sentiments O'Simple by Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, PC Rob & Bob Studio dp
Ink: StazOn Jet Black
Accessories: white gel pen, 1/8" circle punch, Offray white satin ribbon, corner rounder

All products are Stampin' Up!, unless noted.

No comments: