Monday, January 5, 2009

Inspired by my Starbuck's pastry bag!

So I have had my empty Starbucks pastry bag (folded up neatly on my craft desk)for I am not sure how long because I just loved the color combo! I made sure to dump all the crumbs out before I stashed it on my desk. SCS had extra challenges like crazy over my winter break. They had their Holiday Challenge Extravaganza with 14 or so challenges in a row, in addition to the regular daily challenges. Oh yeah, there were a ton of extra challenges on New Year's Eve as well. I didn't do those, though;)

This challenge was called A Quick Card In A Hurry and I know that I could whip it out while my hubby takes a shower, if need be! It's so easy, it went like this: fold the card stock base, stamped the flowers in Craft White, heat set the craft ink, stamp the grass, stamp the sentiment, tie the ribbons and distress the edges!

Here are the details:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Inspired by Nature, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Kraft
Ink: Craft White, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Accessories: heat tool, Always Artichoke grosgrain, Black Organdy ribbon, MM distressing tool
Techniques: distressing

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: