Monday, March 30, 2009

Some Randomness

I stack cards that I have made and posted to my SCS gallery on top of my printer. I leave them there so that I remember to post them to my blog. I finally post them to my blog after the stack becomes unbearably tall or Sweet Pea starts to run off with them. I only have 15 on my printer right now. I should have 17, but I made two for occasions that I was attending. Don't worry, I won't show them all in one post. For this card, I used the colors from Kristina's Color Inspiration, a sketch from the Weekend Sketch Challenge, ribbon for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge and the ribbons made into tabs for Sharon Johnson's Stamp Simply challenge! Whew!
This card has just one less challenge included in it. I started with an Our Creative Corner sketch and used Limited supply challenge to fill out the card with soft subtle colors and a flower as my main image. I finally submitted a card for the weekly Hero Arts challenge. This week the challenge was spring! I used some fab PTI dp that Jen Buck graciously gifted me and ribbon from my wedding (over 7 years ago!!)
So finally, this card only includes two challenges. This meets the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge mentioned above due to the different kind of ribbon and also meets with the Limelight Papercrafts Six Chick sketch (with a fuzz and fluff emphasis!)




Here are the details:

Coffee Card -
Stamps: Coffee With Friends (Flourishes), Fluttering By (Verve)
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red, Bashful Blue
Accessories: 1 1/4" square punch, 1 3/8" square punch, pink grosgrain ribbon, rose grosgrain ribbon, sponge dauber
Techniques: sponging

Easter Card -
Stamps: Designer Tulips (Hero Arts), Sentiment (Amuse Stamps)
Paper: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Pale Plum, PTI dp
Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Offray ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, oval stencil, texturz plates
Techniques: embossing

Lily Card -
Keywords: LLPC017 FTTC7 flourishes
Stamps: Spring Ephemeral (Flourishes), Coffee with Friends (Flourishes)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Kraft, Patterns Pack dp, unknown purple?
Ink: Colorbox Royal Silk, Versmark Niagra Mist
Accessories: Ivory Bobbin Ribbon, circle stencil, stampin'dimensionals

All products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: