Saturday, April 11, 2009

For Bill

I made this card to honor my father-in-law and the battle he lost with Alzheimer's Disease. Jen Tapler (Verve Stamps design team member) put out a call for cards in order to auction them off and fund raise for Alzheimer's research! She offered some very nice blog candy in conjunction with her blogoversary as well!

I wanted the sole purpose of this card to be for Bill. So I didn't incorporate any challenges. I was perusing the SCS gallery and found a really pretty card by Niki Estes and decided to case it!

Here are the details:
Stamps: Linden Branch (Unity), Flowers of Tomorrow (Verve)
Paper: Kraft
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: White gel pen, ticket corner punch, stampin' sponge, M's self adhesive pearls
Techniques: sponging

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

No comments: