Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Minds Eye meets Verve

and what a meeting it is! Who is this girl that is pairing pink and orange? Certainly other stampers do it with ease, but not me! Crazy, but it works!

This card is made with a sketch from Verve's April Release Week Challenges. This is sketch number two (2). The sketches from this week were harder for me than normal. Julee has provided some amazing sketches, but I think my mojo is running low!

I used Verve's Floral Symphony on this card. You can find it along with many other fabulous stamps, in the Verve store. I used one of the two sentiments and one of the five different flowers included in this set. You really ought to check it out!

While you are at it, you might want to get a load of the sneak peeks that the Verve Design team is posting during the lead up to the release on Friday! Some good stuff there!

Here are the specifics for my card -

Stamps: Floral Symphony (Verve)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Mystery pink, My Minds Eye Bloom & Grow
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Pink Passion
Accessories: MS Butterfly punch, MAMBI rhinestones, Dandelion & Magenta Sharpies, stampin' dimensionals, Sakura Clear Star gel pen

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful! Love the colors!

de said...

Wow, love this card! I love Verve stamps, but don't own a one. I am addicted to too many others I guess. Sigh. Beautiful!