Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hip Hop Thursday Challenges!

This challenge is from a week ago (05/07/09) and the challenge was to make a card from nothing but scraps. Evreything but the card base had to have been a scrap, already cut into, or discarded from the creation of another card! I worked in an SCS challenge, Ways to Use it called Kool Kraft. I very rarely get to do the Ways To Use It challenges, don't know why?
This was from two days ago and I combined both Hip Hop Challenges to make this card. The first challenge was to include pink and purple on your card and the second challenge was to used a metallic element somewhere on your card. This is card was completely therapy for me. I had had a rotten couple of days at work, so I turned on some cartoons for my daughter and got lost in my craft room. This cute little tea kettle card is the final product of the afternoon!

Here are the details:

Enjoy card -
Stamps: Sentiments O'Simple (Unity)
Paper: Kraft, unknown dp
Ink: Timber Brown StazOn
Accessories: Chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots

Hey Hottie -
Stamps: Mix Up of Cuteness (Unity)
Paper: Whisper White, Brushed Silver, BG Lilykate
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: metal -edges tag, stampin dimensionals, M's pink satin ribbon, glue dots, white gel pen, silver Sharpie

All products are Stampin' Up unless other wise posted.

No comments: