Saturday, May 2, 2009

VSN rules!

***Look at what Pea made***

I won't add the details about each card here because that would make this post enormous! Instead, I will just link you up to my SCS gallery for the details. I will however mention which mini-VSN challenge that each card was made for! This card was made for the mini-VSN kids challenge.
This card is for the challenge called "The Gambler".
This card is for the challenge called The Strip.










This card is for the challenge called Happy Hour.
This card is for the challenge called Let's Play BlackJack!
This card was for the challenge called Gold, Gold and More Gold.
This card was for the Surprise challenge on Friday night, Bellie Up!
This card was for the Cirque Du Soleil challenge.

2 comments:

Ann said...

You've been busy! Cute stuff! I love the cherry one.

shulsart said...

Ravengirl, you are the winner of the "You Warm My Heart, Cuppy set" from Stamps and Smiles. Can you please contact me with your mailing information. shulsart@gmail.com