Saturday, August 1, 2009

On A Verve Kick

Yep, can't seem to put my Verve stamps down! I checked out the Viva La Verve sketch for this week and was surprised to find no sketch at all??? The challenge is to CASE one of the Verve Divas cards. I chose this card by Shannan Teubner. The twist this week is that participants must not use patterned paper if the Diva did on her original card. If the Diva did not use patterned, then the participant must! Got it? (Shannan's original card used a Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge sketch, so mine follows it too!)

I doubled up on challenges for this card, as the Our Creative Corner challenge this week is to use purple!!! I love purple and I especially love the Basic Grey Wisteria line which has tons of purple in it!

Here are the details for this card:
Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Pale Plum, BG Wisteria
Ink: Basic Black, Pale Plum, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Nestabilities, white organdy ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, sponge dauber
Techniques: sponging

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! I love the butterfly with the sentiment.

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! :)

Chrisd said...

So very pretty. Thanks for your visit on the blog hop!

Darlene said...

I love purple and this card jumped right out at me!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!