Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sentiment by Winnie

I made this card for September's Viva La Verve Week 1. The twist here was to use "little round things", so I added some dew drops to my card that I colored with one of my Sharpies!
I have been itching to use this sentiment. It just seemed to me that I needed to use it with some softer colors, maybe because Winnie the Pooh is a children's character. Anyway, I think this card turned out very sweet!
I'm also quite proud of myself for combining patterned papers that were not made for each other. I am so rule-based that mixing up patterns is very difficult for me. All the patterns in a pack usually work well together, but these are from two different packs.

Here are the details for this card:

Stamps: Beautiful You (Verve)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Going Gray, OA Ducks in a Row, OA Cherry Hill
Ink: Going Gray, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Basic Gray taffeta ribbon, dew drops, Turquoise Sharpie, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots, scallop template, paper snips


All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: