Monday, September 14, 2009

A week behind in CAS

Just as I take a week off from stamping, trying to sort out my feeling about the new edict from Stampin' Up!, I come up with an SU only card! Crazy...I tell you. I really like how this one turned out! I used a sketch from Stamps and Smiles, check it out here. I also incorporated this week's CAS challenge to Pop it Up! Whenever I use this leaf punch, I think of my bff. I know she really likes the punch and we made the most amazing fall card with it, years ago! This SU stuff has really got me down :(

Here are the details for my card:

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Whirly Twirly wheel
Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Really Rust
Accessories: Vanilla taffeta ribbon, retired SU leaf punch, sponge dauber, small oval punch, large oval punch, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals
Techniques: sponging, CAS

All products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise listed.

1 comment:

Jennifer Meyer said...

Wonderful fall card and design, I LOVE the pretty fall colors and gorgeous swirls.

Enjoy your week! Hugs, Jennifer :)