Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Latest Bro Challenge!

I don't know, I think I like straight-forward designs. This one is pretty square and I have to say, I like it that way! This is for Week 5 of the Bachelor Bro challenge.
The challenge was to use something from your HOME that you typically would not use in a paper crafting project. So, I raided the medicine cabinet and found some gauze. It isn't terrible cutting edge, but I am following the rules! I wanted to use a band-aid, but I didn't have any Unity sentiments or images that I thought would work.
I ended up coloring this image with some gel pens (I had to be careful to not smear them) which were sparkly:) So this qualified me for Stamp Something's, Bling It Somethings. Fun stuff!

Here are the details:

Stamps: Folk Inspired (Unity)
Paper: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Brushed Gold, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown, Chocolate Chips
Accessories: sparkly gel pens, Sakura clear star gel pen, red satin ribbon, brads, glue dots, gauze

All products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise posted.

No comments: