Monday, January 25, 2010

A couple clean and simple


I really like the clean and simple style.  I'm not convinced that it takes any longer to complete the card, but I am often pleased with my end result.  In my opinion, this card is clean and simple, even though I did a technique. 

Quite a few challenges here, a sketch from the Clean and Simple stamping blog, "cut it out" for both SCS CAS and Ways To Use It and inspiration via the Etsy Inspired Challenge.  Love it when this happens. 

Do you think my creative dry spell is over?  I hope so, it was the pits!

This little number is from the creative dry spell.  I made it for the most recent CAS challenge on SCS.  The task was to use teal!  You could also use white and another color of your choice.  I couldn't even work Teal into my card.  I used Bermuda Bay and Tempting Turquoise.  I know, if I hadn't told you, you would not have known.  Anyway, I just wasn't feeling so creative.  I tried, really I did.  I got out two new stamp sets and worked them in.  Still, I wasn't thrilled with my end result.  It is definitely CAS though!


4 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

FAB cards-- love the simple layouts with great images!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Both cards are just beautiful! LOVE them! :)

NinaB said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. These CAS cards are fabulous.

Alyssa B said...

OOooooo...these are lovely!