Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunday's cards


I made this card for last Monday's Mojo Monday sketch.  I had it all designed out on paper and then I tried to put it together in my craft room.  It turned out pretty good.  Not exactly like I planned, but good.  My hubby thought it looked nice  which is an accomplishment in itself.  There is sparkle on the focal image and the butterfly that is so hard capture with a camera. 









I created this card for last Thursday's Limelight Papercraft sketch challenge.  Aside from the sketch, the focus of the challenge was to include buttons on your card.  I created my paper flower with the inspiration of Dawn McVey and the Etsy-Inspired Challenge.  I chose this lovely headband to work from. 

Sometimes I just cannot get a sketch to work for me.  Usually I can pull off a clean and simple sketch like this, but not last night!  Sorry.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: