Saturday, February 13, 2010

Matchy-Matchy is good!

















Are you tired of PTI challenges yet?  Not me.  I am really quite please with what I have created by playing along!

This challenge goes along with the release of a couple of sets by Dawn McVey and Nichole Heady.  Nichole's challenge was to create some floral embellishments to give to a friend.  I do have a crafty friend that I know irl who is going through a hard time.  I think I will give this to her so she remembers to get crafty and take some time for herself!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOVE the pink and green colour combo!! Super fun! Great job with this challenge!

Heather said...

Very sweet! I love that die cut you used for the flowers.

Sue Lelli said...

Matchy-matchy is GREAT! LOVE yours!