Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Valentine Treat!

How about this little cutie! It's a chocolate inspired treat holder and 3x3 card. I thought that the Bittersweet paper was perfect for a chocolate inspired project. I made a mini pizza box from Jen Del Muro's SCS tutorial. It was really easy for the great look you get (and seriously functional!) I made this for Mandy's call for a guest dt member at Limelight for March. I have no idea how many submissions she gets but she always has fabulous dt members! Over at Verve, they are having a Tags, Tins and Treats project parade, so I submitted this as well.
So, how about this fun little treat!  Yep, it's a brownie that I jazzed up with a hand cut paper heart and some powdered sugar!  Simple, but my family loved it!  The box totally supported the brownie.  You could also put a couple of generous sized cookies in this fun little box!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: