Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Shannon

I seem to be stuck on these little boxes lately, but they are so cute and handy too!  I love that you can make them all matchy-matchy.  That is my thing for sure!  With such a long week of what felt like single-momming it, I needed a quick card and gift for my girlfriend Shannon.  I knew I didn't have to shop for her because she is saving for a tattoo.  So I used a sketch from the clean and simple stamping blog from a couple weeks ago and whipped up a little box to go with!  There is no stamping here either.  I just used a few rub-ons from my stash!  Rub-ons are awesome!  Wish I had more!

Shannon loved her little gift box and the rest of the girls said "Will you teach us how to make those?"  I said "Sure".  More to come!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details: Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Razzleberry Lemonade dsp; Accessories: Love & Happiness rub-ons, black organdy ribbon, hot pink embroidery thread, eyelet border punch, matchbox die, Boho blossoms punch, white mini brad, mini glue dots.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Very cute. I love the matching box and card thing that you've got going on recently :-)