Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Less Risky :)

Yep, this card was way less risky!  I also just love it!   This card was created for a VSN challenge called Snow and Sky.  The task here was to make a blue and white card.  Bonus points were given for those crafters who added some metallic to their card.  I went for silver, not because I wanted 2nd place, but because I enjoy the color more.  (And...I used up all of my gold ribbon on my Christmas Card Challenge cards for March!)  The layout is from the clean and simple stamping blog and the content is from a Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge to use flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Vintage Wallpaper, Thinking of You, Taglines (Flourishes); Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Brushed Silver; Ink: Bashful Blue, Mellow Moss; Accessories: Silver ribbon, M's self-adhesive silver pearls, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Love the soft colors -- beautiful!