Monday, April 5, 2010

From Wedding Day to Mother's Day


Well...not really, but it made for an interesting title.  I made this mother's day card for the Inspiration Challenge on SCS.  The Inspiration site was a millinery and I chose this hat from the 2010 bridal collection as inspiration for my card.  The feathers in the hat reminded me almost instantly about the daisies in this stamp. I went for it and this is the result.

I added a few gems and corner punches to dress it up a bit and called it done.

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Teeny Tiny Wishes; Paper: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, ?Retired SU Pink?; Ink: Versamark, Regal Rose; Accessories: white ep, heat tool, corner punch, word window punch, modern label punch, stampin' dimensionals, M's self adhesive gems.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

cute cute card. I'm definitely a fan of the white flowers!