Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Verve's April Color Challenge

Julee chose Orange, Aqua and Green for her color challenge to go with this month's new release.  She has a themed release this month, the Beach!  It looks so cool with surfboards, coconut trees and hibiscus (or hi-biscuits, if you are my 3 year old daughter!)  What you are seeing now is the second take.  The first time around, I got my flower all colored and then stamped my sentiment in aqua and did NOT like it! Does this happen to anyone else?  I was tired and trying to get my card done.  I had to do it over anyway :(

Thanks for looking!

Details - Stamps: Feel the Sun (Verve), Circular Sayings (Verve); Paper: Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, MME Bloom & Grow; Ink: Basic Brown, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss; Accessories: gold gel pen, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, corner rounder, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: