Monday, May 31, 2010

Tissue Paper Dreams


I made this little lovely as  a part of VSN this long weekend.  The challenge was called Paper Roses...Paper Roses.  The task here was to create a card with at least one hand made flower on it.  The roses looked too complex for me to try in 45 minutes and I am pretty sure that they would not fit nicely into an envelope.  However, these tissue paper flowers will squish nicely!

I went hunting today for more sketches to use as I worked on VSN cards.  I remembered Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketches and came up with this great sketch

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Live Your Dream; Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Afternoon Tea dsp, blue tissue paper; Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip; Accessories: Bazzill mini brads, Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon, Nestabilities, Boho Blossom punch, Vanilla smooch, glue dots, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Lovely! Those are such sweet tissue flowers.