Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Bit of Foreshadowing


Here is the last card I made for the CAS Summer DT challenges.  The theme was to make a card that was water-inspired.   I went with a shadow stamp, some cute, glossy fish and some stitched seaweed.  I unknowingly titled my SCS card very appropriately.  You see, I called it Fish, Fish, I Got My Wish!  If you read yesterday's post, you know I made the actual design team.  So today as I post this, I am thinking of all the things I can do for samples for tomorrow's CAS challenge.  I have to get cracking!  I have samples to make, cards to comment on and well wishes/congratulations to respond to! 

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Very Punny, Shadow Stamps Special Edition (HA); Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal; Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black; Accessories: WC pencils, needle and thread, Crystal Effects, Waterfall Stickles, stampin' dimensionals; Techniques: CAS, stitching.

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super duper cute!!!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Hello, Ravengirl! I linked from your comment on my card (I think it was for CAS73) to your blog and am having a look around. You make such nice CAS cards! But this fishy one, I know I commented on it on SCS. 'Cause I LOVE it!! It really shines.

Take care!
Colleen aka Smoatsmom