Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Flying High


Here is another card from yesterday's CAS challenge, things that fly.  I cut this little airplane out of a piece of Cosmo Cricket paper and popped it up on top of another airplane in a crazy busy part of the design.  See all the airplane trails crossing each other.  I tried to be cute and have my airplane pointing to my sentiment.  I'm not sure how many people noticed that, though.  Other then that, it's pretty simple.  An easy on the eye patterned paper with a thin border and rounded corners.

I used a sketch from the clean and simple stamping blog.  This is Fall To Layout 94.  This is one of my favorite sketch blogs.  If you haven't checked it out, I would highly recommend it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Cosmo Cricket The Boyfriend; Accessories: Scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, corner rounder, stampin' dimensionals, Chit Chat rub-ons.

No comments: