Saturday, June 19, 2010

Foxgloves For You

This card was absolutely heaven to make. So easy and so gratifying!  Of course, I made it for a couple challenges. The first challenge was the VSN challenge called April Showers Bring May Flowers and the task was to use flowers on your card.  I just strategically cut up my dp!  That was therapeutic in and of itself.  Normally, I hoard all the beautiful pieces.  Why, I'm not sure because I love this card.  The second challenge involved here was a Stamp 2 Spend challenge to create a card in my own style.  My style is hard to describe. I made a card that I liked. I used beautiful designer paper, clean lines, a bow and a girly-scripty sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by!
 
Details - Stamps: Fresh Cuts; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, BS Wisteria; Ink: StazOn Jet Black; Accessories: M's black satin ribbon , glue dot.

No comments: