Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Playing with some Verve


It's time again to play with some Verve!  It's Verve's release week and that means Julee has offered up some sketches and ultimately, some prizes!  She's so generous like that.  There are 5 challenges to pick from...and you can do them all for a 6 chances at a prize.  Click here to see what I am talking about!

I used Amber's sketch from week three of March's Viva La Verve.  I also made this card with my SCS friend, Traci S.  in mind.  She is getting a card give-away blog off the ground and needed some cards to get her started.  I made this one and will cook up another one and then mail them off to her. Good luck Traci!  I will be checking in to see how it goes for you!  I'm sure it will do amazing!

Anyway, it's a busy day at home.  My daughter is home, we have sunshine and work to do in the garden, design team work and swimming lessons tonight. Whew!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Details - Stamps: Notes of Prayer (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, BG Wisteria; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: gold ep, heat tool, M's self-adhesive pearls, ticket corner punch, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: