Friday, June 11, 2010

You So Sexy!




That was the title I wanted to give this card on SCS, but alas, I didn't know if I would get edited for the word sexy.  Better safe than sorry!

Anyway, last weekend, one of my girlfriends asked me if I could make a fun, sexy card for her SIL's bachelorette.  Now, I know the bachelorette (we are just acquaintances) and I wanted to make sure it was nice.  I hunted up this bra card on SCS and found a cool template offered up by StampOwl. 

I had originally planned to do this in black, but my girlfriend dropped by my work (her sons school) this morning and told me that the lingerie she bought for her SIL was a light pink.  So....I opted for light pink with black accents. 

If you haven't ever seen one of these cards, you are in for a treat.   Here is the back of the card:


Too cute, huh?  My girlfriend was thrilled when she picked it up today.  Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Details - Stamps: French Filigree; Paper: Blush Blossom, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: clear ep, heat tool, scallop edge punch, spring flower punch, M's self-adhesive rhinestones, pink Sharpie.

1 comment:

Stephenie said...

Loved the card! I know a few ladies that would get a kick out of it. Thanks for sharing.