Friday, August 27, 2010

Back To School


Back to school is the theme for this season's CAS design team search.  As I am saddened by my term coming to an end, I am excited to help chose the next team!  This card is in support of those ladies trying out for the next team.  The challenge is to make a card using a teacher's pet theme.  I think my stack of books will do nicely!  I stamped the books a few times and then paper pieced them.  Next, I thought that a "thank you" type sentiment was most appropriate.  I found my trusty rub-ons and put them to use.  I almost forgot the second part to the challenge.  It was to use a punch.  Seriously, I almost had it uploaded and then thought, "Whoa, I forgot the punch!".  I quickly took my card upstairs, corner punched it and then photographed it again!  I am really please with how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by!

As you read this, I am camping with my family. I am attempting to craft while camping.  I'll report back about how it goes :)

Details - Stamps: Hodge Podge of Happiness (Unity); Paper: Whisper White, Pattern Pack I, II, III dsp; Ink: StazOn Timber Brown, Real Red; Accessories: paper snips, Chit Chat rub-ons, two-way glue pen.

No comments: