Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Yikes, Tuesday disappeared!

I can't believe it is Wednesday already!  This week is totally flying by me!  Here is another CAS challenge card from Monday.  This is my daughter's favorite from the bunch.  She likes the stars on it.  I made it to send to me nephew in Germany when I finally get a care package built up.  It's not too girly, right?

I am already saddened to think that school will start in two weeks.  I am not ready for my summer vacation to end as I have so many crafting projects (and home projects) that I want to complete!

Oh well, c'est la vie!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Seeing Stars, Woodgrain Background (All Night Media); Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise; Ink: Crumb Cake, Tempting Turquoise, Versamark; Accessories: White ep, heat tool, Nestabilities, large star punch, small star punch, stampin' dimensionals, Chat Room rub-ons.

No comments: