Friday, September 24, 2010

Catching Up With CAS

I made this little cutie to meet both this week's and last week's CAS challenges.  This week's challenge is a Fall Color Challenge to use Vanilla, Red, Brown and Kraft.  Last week's CAS challenge was an Inspiration Challenge using a cool balloon wreath photo.

I have probably seen this sketch or design somewhere, or maybe it's my own!  It' the rare card I make that is my own sketch.

This weekend promises to be fun-filled.  First, dinner out with my sister and my mom.  Then lots of girl time with my daughter!  And we are supposed to have nice weather!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Warm & Fuzzy (GinaK Designs); Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Print Pack dsp; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler; Accessories: Aquapainter, Scallop edge punch, stampin' dimensionals, Chit-Chat rub-ons.

No comments: