Saturday, September 18, 2010

An Experiment for Sweet Pea

This little girl could be my Sweet Pea.  Although she probably won't be so sweet tomorrow.  Her Daddy and I are running an experiment tonight.  My girl is a little night owl, just like her Daddy!  So tonight we will just see how late it is when she decides to go to bed by herself or how late it is when she falls asleep on the couch. 

I am thinking she will be up long past Mommy!  Oh well, maybe I will get some morning crafting time :)

This is a card that I made for Amber and Denise's Dare To Get Dirty challenges.  Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Everyday Celebrations, Vases in Vogue; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Recollections Autumn; Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Basic Black; Accessories: Sakura Clear Star gel pen, WCC, blender pen, stampin' dimensionals, black gingham ribbon, Nestabilities.

1 comment:

Michael Olsen said...

Challenges are more malicious than they are dirty, imho