Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Friday!

Woohoo! It's Friday!  It's the last day of the work week and we had some sunshine this afternoon.  I hope it stays nice for the weekend.  We have many outside chores to do in the next couple of days. 

An easy dinner tonight, leftover lasagna I made last night.  No bath routine tonight and a family movie.  Fun stuff!

This card is a card I made for my nephew a while back.  I made it for a Stamp 2 Spend challenge to case Tina.  This is the card I cased, right here

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes; Paper: Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Bella Bleu dp; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel; Accessories: Chocolate Chip grosgrain, Button Latte button, stampin' sponge, glue dots, thin ivory satin ribbon, Chit-Chat rub-ons.

2 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful card, clean and classy design! Have a great weekend!

ChristineCreations said...

So lovely! Beautiful use of neutrals, and I love the little thin ribbon and the button!