Thursday, September 9, 2010

On a Sponging Kick


I needed a few more quick note cards for a co-worker.  I opted for my version of the Brayered Sky technique.  I am brayer challenged, so I used my sponges.  I created my sunset with a few inks and then stamped over it in gray and then embossed over both!

I love how this turned out, even though it is quite simple!  I played along with a Stamp 2 Spend challenge to create your own VSN challenge to fit with last month's theme, Summertime in the Land that I Love.  I called my challenge "Summer Sky" for the gorgeous sunsets I love to watch with my friends and family. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Details - Stamps: Upsy Daisy; Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White; Ink: So Saffron, More Mustard, Really Rust, Going Gray, Versamark; Accessories: white ep, heat tool, stampin' sponge, stampin' dimensionals.

1 comment:

Michelle Single said...

Thank you!! I thought I was the only one with brayer issues. Your card is beautiful. Your coworker will love it. If she doesn't, you can send it to me :)