Friday, September 3, 2010

Two Hearts


This is another card I made for yesterday's Pep Rally to reveal the Fall CAS DT.  Boy, this season's team is a doozy!  There should be tons of eye candy to make us all drool.  The first challenge is next Monday, Labor Day!  I can't wait!!  I will be playing along for sure.

I had so much fun on the design team, that I am looking into finding another design team gig.  Of course, that begs that my work is good enough and fits with what someone else is looking for!  At least I can try to get in on some behind the scenes fun via VSN.  I think I am ready for that now.  Which reminds me, I need to check the thread to see when the next VSN might me.  I totally missed out on this last one due to Dare To Get Dirty and my hubby's last minute RV purchase and camping trip!

Anyway, have a fabulous Friday of this weekend!

Details - Stamps: In My Thoughts, Simply Said; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette; Accessories: SAMJ, Sakura Clearstar gel pen, pink organdy ribbon, glue dot.

No comments: