Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hope You Can Cling To

Hope You Can Cling To is the WCMD month of challenges on SCS, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.  I knew when I saw the series of challenges that I would use this fabulous Verve quote.  Beate challenged crafters to make a card inspired by lingerie.  This is my card based on that inspiration. 

I also used a Verve sketch for Verve's WCMD Fall Release challenges.  I am super tired tonight and will keep my chatter down to the bare minimum.  I am going to hit the hay after I finish my post and adhere a satin bow to an unfinished card in my craft room.

One interesting note:  I noticed the views on my card shoot up just after I posted it and found out that Lydia had posted it on the SCS Facebook page!  What an honor!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Bella Rose dsp; Ink: StazOn Jet Black, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose; Accessories: Black organdy ribbon, Nestabilities, paper snips, sponge dauber, Sakura Clear Star gel pen, mini glue dots, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: