Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Day After

This is a photo I took with my daughter's new Mickey Mouse camera!  It's a little grainy but perfect for her.  I altered the photo a bit and made it black and white.  She is really having a ball with all of her new toys.  My hubby wants to go camping (in the rain!).  I think it is not a good idea for several reasons.  The weather is poor.  One of the dogs is sick.  We also would be leaving all of the new toys.  I am sure that we would have fun and we could bail out if the weather turned terribly cold or we couldn't get outside due to rain.  I just don't think it's a good idea.  Camping is for spring and summer.

Since this post features Sweet Pea, I thought I would post this card she made for the last VSN.  I can usually get her to play along with me.  This card was made for Peggy's VSN challenge called Nine Count, where there had to be at least 9 things on the card.  We stamped 9 cupcakes.  I made pencil marks to guide her and then she stamped and colored.  She also chose her own butterfly accent.  I wasn't surprised as the first thing she heads for in my craft room is my MS butterfly punch or the bottle of Modge Podge.  Strange, but that is my girl!
Last week, she used the birthday card she made to accompany a birthday present for one of her daycare friends!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Bitty Basics, Occasional Quotes; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: colored pencils, red gingham ribbon, MS butterfly punch, two way glue pen.


1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hi Toni,
Teedie wrote on my mum's xmas card that she wanted to get in touch with me. Please could you tell her my email address is on my blog. Thanks.

Looks like Raven is a chip off the old block.