Monday, December 20, 2010

It's The Holiday Spirit

I have finally got it and boy have I got it bad (or good, one might say)!  I might do myself a favor and remember that I enjoy the holidays soooo much more when I am prepared.  Almost all my shopping is done and I can now enjoy the rest of the shopping without pressure.  I do enjoy the holiday sights and sounds and the patience of people that doesn't normally exist!

This card is one from some time ago.   I made it for the VSN mini from this past October.  This was Kelly's challenge to be inspired by some Cloud 9 Design product.  I used a CPS sketch to get going on the challenge again.  Speaking of VSN, I haven't checked the thread lately to know if there is any news of the next VSN.  I had such a good time the last time that I would hate to miss it.  Have you ever played along with VSN?  It's a guaranteed good time!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: All Year Cheer II; Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, AC Merrymint; Ink: Early Espresso; Accessories: white gel pen, oval template, slot punch, white satin ribbon, paper snips, glue dots.

No comments: