Saturday, December 25, 2010

O Holy Night

This star is brightly shining!  Okay, I wanted to tie today in with my card, but I didn't have the perfect card for today.  I want to wish all who happen by here a very Merry Christmas!  I do think that the ivory and the gold make for a very pure looking card.  This makes sense to me for today!

This is from the last VSN and Carole's challenge to make a Christmas card without red and green.  I was able to do that and added some embossing.  Each and every Christmas, I hit my embossing powder hard!  I don't know why, but embossing and Christmas go hand and hand for me.  I used one of Julee Tilman's sketches for this card!  Love her ideas!!!  Speaking of which, I have a few sketches printed out to play with.  Maybe after my girl hits the hay, I will get some play time with a new crafty tool!

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Loads of Love, Serene Snowflakes; Paper: Very Vanilla, Brushed Gold; Ink: Versamark; Accessories: Gold ep, heat tool, Textile ef, Nestabilities, M's Ivory satin ribbon, stampin' dimensionals, glue dots, Chit Chat rub-ons.

No comments: