Friday, January 7, 2011

Better, Really?

Things really aren't bad at all.  I am a little down on the weather right now and so is my hubby!  The weather reports are suggesting snow this weekend and maybe a big bunch of snow next week.  Next week is clearly to far out for forecasters to be any kind of accurate about.  I do hope for some snow and for a lot of it.  A little bit will only cause headaches, but a lot is very pretty and slows everything down.

This card is one from way back in October for the Hope You Can Cling To challenges.  Shemaine challenged crafters to "pop it up", so I popped up my sentiment.  I followed a CPS card sketch to whip out this card. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Details - Stamps: Blue Skies (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, MB Gossamer; Ink: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette; Accessories: stampin' dimensionals, stampin' sponge, lavender organdy ribbon, mini glue dots; Techniques: sponging.

1 comment:

Piroska said...

it' s very good job!