Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Case of Miles

I joined in on the Stamp 2 Spend challenge again this year.  Even though I ended up in the black last year, I do believe that it kept me in check and kept me using the supplies that I already own.  Kelly, the S2S hostess, has issued the first challenge and it is to bust out your scrapbooking and stamping magazines and make the project or card you have been meaning to make.

I cased a fabulous card by Alli Miles in Papercraft's Card Creations, Favorite Occasions, Vol. 2. Specifically, Alli's card is on page 17 of the magazine.  I just had to use my new Verve set.  This set is called Text Objects and you can see the text stamp in the top left hand corner with the quote larger in the bottom right hand corner.  Text objects also came with fun accents and the heart is one of them!

I'm still on the weather watch!  We are due for some snow and for whatever reason, I cannot wait!

Details - Stamps: Text Objects (Verve); Paper: Whisper White, AC Blue Skies, unknown SU pink; Ink: Versamark, Early Espresso; Accessories: clear ep heat tool, paper snips, random button, linen thread, Square Lattic ef, corner chomper, mini glue dot, stampin' dimensionals.

No comments: